Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.09 MB | 10 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.4.3.B. They will identify the conventions of punctuation. Students will recognize how punctuation can be used for effect. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes four multiple choice questions and one yes or no question
• Definitions of key terms, such as punctuation and period
• Examples of different types of sentences and their associated end marks
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels