Remind your students what appropriate choral vowels sound like in a beautiful way with this colorful set of realistic watercolor IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) choral vowel sounds posters! These posters are perfect for older students in middle and high school because they do NOT have clipart on them.
This item is included in the Watercolor Music Decor BUNDLE!
These vowels are included:
1. [ɑ]: father, hot, la
2. [ɛ]: set, met, bed
3. [i]: three, sea, knee
4. [o]: know, whoa, grow
5. [u]: crew, glue, too
Each vowel sound poster comes with 4 different watercolor backgrounds, so you can mix and match the set as you like!
Heading pages that say Choir Vowels and Choral Vowels are also included. The download contains a total of 31 pages.
Click the PREVIEW
button for a quick peek at all of the posters.
1. I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the colors stand out. However, they look just as nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom! Great for bulletin boards as well!
2. The font I used for this item is a script/cursive font, so this item is best for upper elementary and middle school students.
3. If you need help or have questions, please contact me
4. Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE
for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2017 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
5. Leaving thoughtful feedback
helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
Click here for more watercolor products!