The Choreography STEM Challenge is a self-guided distance learning mini course for students to explore the field of choreography and make connections to STEM. Delivered in interactive e-book format, including:
1. interactive online choreographer career exploration resources (virtual job shadow, downloadable info sheet in English and Spanish, and link to simulation)
2. short quiz with answer key
3. choreography 101 article with activity
4. STEM components of dance independent research project (10 slides; supports MS-LS1-3)
5. hands on inquiry based choreography project with student-friendly directions
6. optional online group for students to post projects
7. links to additional resources to explore careers in dance
All activities are designed to be completed independently, taking at least 2 hours for students to complete - a fun distance learning activity!
You might also like...