- This bundle includes three Louis Armstrong resources. Included in this download:a choreography video that you can show in class to learn "What a Wonderful World," a Louis Armstrong Trivia Game for PowerPoint and SMART Notebookand a treble clef "Simon Says" type game called "Satchmo Says" for both Po$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
Do you dread creating choreography, especially when you’re trying to get ready for a program? Or what about making an engaging sub lesson for a non-music sub when you or your child is sick? Or maybe you need something fun that will give your voice a rest and get your students ready for your Black History Month celebration!
I have created a choreography video lesson that will keep your students engaged! All you have to do is print a couple pages, provide the recording of “What a Wonderful World” and push play!
Included in this resource are:
1. Instruction page that tells you (or your sub) exactly what to do in the lesson (PDF),
2. The choreography with lyrics (PDF),
3. A glossary of the moves described in detail (PDF),
4. A 14+ minute video that you play for your students. It goes through each move separately and gives time to practice each move. I also provide a private youtube link in case you would rather give that to your sub.
5. A 2+ minute video in which I speak the words in rhythm to rehearse the continuity of moves for the entire song.
Use these moves for assemblies, celebrations and programs, All the moves are small and simple, and they use mainly hand motions, so you can use these moves on the risers. These moves are great for Pre-K up to 5th grade, depending on your students. Once you have this resource, you can use it for your sub!
Please note: there is no music included due to copyright laws. In the video, I have spoken the lyrics in rhythm while doing the moves. I used my iPhone to create the videos, so the videos are a little dark, but you can clearly see everything. Click here for "What a Wonderful World" Choreography Video Lesson PREVIEW. The videos are each a QuickTime Movie (.MOV) file saved in HD 720p.
I recommend using recordings from your textbook, Amazon.com or your music library.
You may also like:
Connect with Meg’s Music Room!
TpT - Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” button next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales! Meg's Music Room Store
Blog - Meg's Music Room Blog
Facebook - Meg's Music Room Facebook Page
Copyright © Megan Heikkila. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.