Learn the vocabulary for household chores while playing a fun game! Students will catch on quickly to this Go Fish style card game. It’s played much the same, but with a twist. Students have to know the meaning of the Spanish terms in order to claim the card. And, if the asker gets it wrong, the student being asked can claim the card for his own! ¡A Pescar! is a fun and effective way to reinforce Spanish language vocabulary. This deck focuses on names of family members. 24 terms are included.
What you get:
• Printable deck of 96 cards covering 24 terms. Print as many decks as you like, either in color or black and white. I print mine on card stock and laminate them before cutting to make them last longer. I have 6 sets to satisfy 30 kids.
• Printing and cutting instructions
• If there are some terms you don’t want/need, simply exclude them and add more pairs of other terms to make up the deck.
• Student instruction/rule sheet with terms included for play.
• Included: hacer la cama, poner la mesa, pasar la aspiradora, planchar, lavar la ropa, quitar el polvo, limpiar el cuarto de baño, sacar la basura, doblar la ropa, lavar los platos, cortar el césped, trabajar en el jardín, dar de comer el perro, cocinar, hacer las compras, barrer, limpiar, cuidar a mi hermano, lavar el coche, llenar el lavaplatos, pasear el perro, hacer los quehaceres, regar las plantas, lavar las ventanas
Thanks for your interest in my products! If you like this game, you might also like my Go Fish games for Emotions with Estar, Que te Gusta Hacer, Professions, La Familia and more!