Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students use overlay-sets (in either centripetal-GoogleEarth-view, or centrifugal-GoogleSky-view) to build a COMMANDING grasp of the and of the between the constellations in each sector. Constellations are illustrated with relevant, Bible-based quotes, compiled by a Systematic Theologian.
Your students will pick up a LOT of Christian Cosmology & Eschatology:
. . . . . All the biggest concepts In Scripture & Salvation-History.
, & , in 3 repetitive & more-difficultly-growing Steps.
are in the videos, and can be activated using "Layers" > "Sky database" > "Backyard Astronomy" > "Constellations".
Not sure you want it? . . . Watch the 2 non-preview videos here, which are COMPLETE & FREE:
- - - "How the Night Sky works" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvq71l1Hh0
- - - "Christian Constellations" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS-B126Pedc
When paying, you get:
- 2 GoogleEarth .KMZ files to direct-teach the constellations in a lifelike night-sky simulation, complete with Bible verses for each constellation:
- - - GoogleEarth Mode (centripetal view)
- - - GoogleSky Mode (centrifugal view)
- 1 Powerpoint that enables you to direct-teach the basic movements of the night-sky.
- 3 Worksheets & Answer Keys to train students to
- - - (1) recognize constellation shapes, and their
- - - (2a) Christian or (2b) Pagan/Astronomical names.
- A "ReadMe.DOCX" Instructions file.