1. Reader: The Snake in the Garden. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Read the story about Adam and Eve in the garden and color in the pictures.
2. Memory Verse Coloring Page: Adam and Eve.
Practice remembering the verse and color the picture.
3. Reading Comprehension: Sequencing.
Put the story of Snake in the Garden in order.
4. Drawing Page: Garden of Eden
Draw a picture of what you think the Garden of Eden looked like. Use the paper or make a wall mural.
5. Math Page: How Many Fruit?
Count the number of fruit. Write the number and spell the number.
6. Science: Animal/Plant Sort
Laminate the cards. Have students sort them into plants and animals. They can either glue it to the paper or do this activity at a center.
7. Science: Garden Activity
Plant a seed. Watch it grow. Draw pictures of it on six different days to show it’sgrowth.
8. Bible Lesson.
Read a Bible story, answer questions about the story, say a prayer and sing a song.