Intended for the unit on Christianity entitled, 'History and Belief', these task sheets provide an overview of Christianity for KS3 or an introduction to the new specifications on Christianity at KS4.
1. What is Christianity?
2. How did Christianity begin?
3. What was life like for the early church?
4. Constantine and the Council of Nicea
5. Great Schism and the Catholic Church
6. Who is the Pope?
7. Reformation and Salvation Army
8. Quakers and the Amish
Documents include a variety of tasks - Q&A, challenge tasks and a P4C 'Thunk' for extending the pupils' understanding. 3 versions of each document, aimed at High, Mid and Low ability.
Download as an editable Word document and as a PDF, for compatibility.