CHRISTMAS 5TH GRADE WORD SEARCH
FOR 5th GRADERS ONLY! ...IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM AND CHRISTMAS! HO! HO! HO!
All the words on here are about 5th graders and Christmas!
They'll get a kick out of searching for words about THEMSELVES AND CHRISTMAS!
A BIG puzzle - 33 WORDS!! They'll enjoy doing this and they know how to use them.
You know how and when to use these too. Enjoy!
OTHER ITEMS FOR 5TH GRADERS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Lessons on “its, it’s, your, you’re, they’re, their and there”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!