Ho, Ho, Hooray! This fun Christmas pack will keep your students challenged and entertained for hours!
Great for early finishers, station rotations, centers, holiday party stations, whole classes, and small groups.
This very merry pack includes 8 different activities:
1. The Gingerbread House Café Choice Menu – 8 engaging holiday tasks such as “One of the most enjoyable events of Christmas is a group of carolers singing songs of Christmas cheer. Write an original Christmas carol. You can use a familiar tune or compose an original tune for it.
2. Christmas A to Z! – A challenging word game and competition
3. 2 Sudoku puzzles – Just for fun
4. Making Words – How many words can you make using the letters in “Merry Christmas”? Will you score higher than your classmates?
5. A set of 2 Holiday Trivia Internet Scavenger Hunts – a class favorite!
6. 31 Christmas Writing Prompts – Narrative, Descriptive, Persuasive, and Expository. Great for writing centers, journals, formal writings, etc.
Here’s a persuasive one: Write a letter to Santa convincing him why you should get a particular gift you really want for Christmas.
7. Five in a Row Factor Game - a fun, engaging way to learn and/or practice factors. Students play in pairs and cover spaces based on the card drawn and the factors identified on their game board. Who will cover five in a row first? Your students will want to play this over and over.
8. Picture This! – A drawing game sure to bring out the holiday fun.
Directions and answer keys provided where needed.
Toobox Tip: Run copies of the choice menu, writing prompts, factor game, and drawing game in color and on cardstock. Laminate for durability and you’ll be able to use them for years to come.