PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Christmas Reading and Writing Activities (No Prep) Grades 3 - 5: Keep your student engaged and motivated with these super fun, no prep Christmas activities. These Christmas reading and writing activities are aligned to the ELA Common Core Standards. These activities work with almost any Christmas book or story. You can relax and enjoy the holidays with your students and continue meeting academic goals in the classroom!
This pack included the following Christmas reading activities:
* Wrapped Up in A Great Book
* Holiday Story Summary
* Holiday Story Sequence Chain
* Gingerbread Stories: Compare and Contrast
* If This Book Were a Movie...
* Book and Movie Comparison
* Holiday Story Cause and Effect
* Holiday Story Character Traits
* Character Change Charts
* Holiday Stories Compare and Contrast
* Vocabulary Organizer
The pack also contains the following Christmas writing activities:
* New Year Goal Setting
* Funky Tales (Mad Libs Style Activities)
* Ugly Sweater Design and Persuasive Ad Writing Activity
* Santa’s New Suit Design and Informative Writing Activity
* Holiday and Winter Writing Prompts
These activities work well to add extra classroom academic, holiday fun!
If you would like a Christmas literature unit, check out the resource below:
If you are looking for a Christmas Unit with that features math, literacy, and writing check out the resources below:
For more great Christmas Activities, check out the link below!