Let us save you time this Christmas Season with our Christmas Collection: a bundle of fantastic Christmas-themed ELA Resources! Reading, Writing, Spelling, Creative Thinking, and Public Speaking skills are all covered for a discounted price! Just Print and Go!
This BUNDLE includes the following resources:
Create-Think-Solve Creative Thinking Prompt Cards Christmas Edition
Christmas Daily Writing Prompts - PowerPoint, Journal, Worksheets
32 Christmas Speech Topic Cards for Public Speaking Oral Presentations
10 Christmas Spelling Activity Task Cards and Print and Go Student Worksheets
Close Reading Passages Text Dependent Questions - Christmas (US)
PLUS a Christmas Print and Go Activity Pack with Nine Print and Go Activity Worksheets (with answers)
In this pack you will receive:
1. Christmas Close Reading Activities with Higher Order Thinking Questions:
Four texts - all with an extended and scaffold version:
- Radical Reindeer (Informational Text)
- The History of Christmas Cards (Informational Text)
- Mama's Happy Christmas (Literature Text)
- The Elves and the Shoemaker (Literature Text)
SIX corresponding NO PREP Higher Order Thinking Activities based on Blooms Taxonomy and aligned with the Common Core State Standards
Four Graphic Organizer Examples
- Information Web
- Character Web
- Story Web
2. Christmas Writing Prompts:
• Four Christmas-Themed Explanatory prompts
• Four Christmas-Themed Opinion/persuasive prompts
• Four Christmas-Themed Narrative prompts (story starters)
• Eight Christmas-Themed photo/picture prompts
When you purchase this product, you will receive it in three different formats:
- An ‘On The Job’ Writing Prompts PowerPoint presentation (20 prompts)
- An ‘On the Job’ Writing Prompt journal (20 prompts)
- A printable worksheet with multiple copies of each prompt, saving $$ on photocopying (20 prompts).
3. Christmas Spelling Activities:
This Christmas Spelling Activity Pack includes:
• TEN Spelling Activity Task Cards
- Silly Santa Story
- Decoration Time
- Alphabetical Order
- Wrap It Up!
- Ready to Roll
- Type and Spell
- Sparkle Spelling
- A Letter to Santa
- Trees Galore
- Christmas Writing
• Print and Go Spelling Activity Worksheets
• A Tips For Use instruction sheet
4. 32 Christmas Speech Topic Cards:
- 12 Persuasive Speech Cards
- 8 Informative Speech Cards
- 12 Entertaining Speech Cards
- Oral Presentation Assessment Rubric
- Oral Presentation Self-Assessment Rubric
- Links to Curriculum page with links to the CCSS for Grade 4-8
- Tips for Use page
5. Christmas Creative Thinking Cards:
- 30 household item cards.
- 15 Christmas-themed item cards.
- 10 Christmas-themed scenario cards with creative problem-solving scenarios.
- Two Tips For Use pages with explanations of how you can use this resource in your classroom!
6. Christmas Print and Go Activity Pack with Print and Go Worksheets:
*Letter to Santa
*Christmas Fact or Fiction (with answer sheet)
*Christmas Word Find
*Christmas Mix and Match
*Christmas Then and Now Venn Diagram
*Your Perfect Christmas Meal
*Christmas Maze (with answer sheet)
*Design a Christmas Present
You May Also Like:
Grade 4 and 5 Pokemon Go Informational Text Pack
Grade 4 and 5 History of Video Games Informational Text Pack
Grade 4 and 5 History of Anime Informational Text Pack
BUNDLE Close Reading Passages Text Dependent Questions - Video Games: Now & Then
BUNDLE Grade 4 and 5 Meet Hundertwasser Informational Text Pack
We really appreciate your feedback! If you enjoy this resource, don't forget to leave feedback so you receive credit and other teachers can find it too!
If you're interested in upcoming Top Teaching Tasks resources, click on the green star to follow!
Stay in touch
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Pin with us on Pinterest!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!