- Christmas Read and Write and More Activities for Kindergarten to Grade 2 students!Please see new preview below!These fun, no-prep, printable activities cover a variety of early reading and writing skills in this fourteen page package, including:✔decorate the Christmas trees with a cut and paste begi
- Literacy Activities about the First Christmas for Kindergarten to Grade 2 students!These fun, no-prep, printable activities cover a variety of early reading and writing skills in this fourteen page package, including:✔phonemic awareness, in Nativity: Fill In the Missing Sounds (3 versions for easy d
- Christmas Reader and Nativity Sight-Word Readers 2pack - PreEmergent Level aa Readers! This pair of holiday-themed sight-word readers feature brightly colored permanent versions to keep at school, as well as differentiated line-art student readers for students to color (and/or trace and / or print)
- With the holiday season approaching, this fun, simple and flexible resource is ideal for kindergarten and early primary students! North pole and Nativity characters formatted to wrap completely around toilet paper rolls and create standing figures are here and ready to print! Print and laminate the
Looking for some fun Christmas activities for your early readers and writers? These Christmas and Nativity Readers and Early Literacy Holiday Activities are bundled with bonus images for creating colorful dramatic play figures and crafts!
Please see original product links for update news!
Included in this Holiday Literacy Big Bundle:
- Write for Real Purposes: Letters to Santa (and more!)
- Nativity Christmas Cards and coloring pages
- FREE New Year Activity
The Christmas leveled readers were written with the earliest readers in mind. With directional reminders in the bottom corners of each page, and the option to use the color or one of the three black and white options provided, you can differentiate Sight-Word-Stages readers just by printing!
Students can color a black and white copy to simply read and take home. A dotted font is used for the sight words in another black and white copy for students to trace. A third black and white copy provides a blank space for students to fill in the missing sight word.
Features of these reader sets:
✔color version, and duplicated black and white copies for students included in 3 versions: 1) original reader 2) trace the sight word, 3) fill in the sight word
✔visual, color-coded/symbolic directional support
✔meaning supported by engaging pictures
✔two versions of matching sentence strips are included so students can reassemble the sentences (color and black and white)
✔Self-check checklists included in color and black and white to promote student independence
✔follow-up activity to reinforce the new sight word(s)
Thank you in advance to those of you who generously leave feedback. Your feedback leads to product updates (and you earn TpT credits, too!) Merry Christmas!
Please visit each individual item's preview to get a true idea of the contents of each set.
More Read and Write and More!
My blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com is having a makeover, but please put any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at iam@ThatFunReadingTeacher.com. Please pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Christmas activities | Christmas Reader | Sight Word Readers | Nativity | birth of Jesus | Christmas Fun| Nativity literacy activities | North Pole literacy activities | literacy activities | Christmas Nativity | Christmas literacy activities | The First Christmas | Santa Claus | | elves | Mrs. Claus | Christmas Graphic organizer | Birth of Jesus | Christmas writing paper | Christmas printables | Christmas literacy activities |