Christmas Activities Games - BINGO, Who am I?, Scavenger hunt, Santa says
Products in this Bundle (5)
Christmas Games - BINGO, WHO AM I? GUESSING GAME, WOULD YOU RATHER, SANTA SAYS MOVEMENT CARDS, SCAVENGER HUNT! Christmas Party Games/ Christmas Brain Breaks. This pack of Christmas cards will give you and your students a great time. With this fun variety of Christmas games: 5 in 1 Games where students will have a blast! Perfect for your classroom, and perfect for a Christmas party, will entertain your students, staff, friends, and family for hours!
Resources included are :-
- Who am I? Guessing Game
- Would you rather
- Santa Says
- Scavenger Hunt
This is the perfect Christmas themed team building activity for your students. Whether you are virtual or in person these will bring great holiday fun to your class!
Get your students moving, having a great time, and continue building your classroom community with this Christmas Bingo ! There are many ways to play!
Also check out these fun Printable Resources:-
- Christmas Literacy Centers
- Christmas Name Crafts BUNDLE
- Christmas Hand print Art | Keepsake Art
- Christmas Writing Craft Activity | Christmas Craft
- Christmas Bulletin Board or Holidays Lights Bulletin Letters/ Alphabets
- Christmas Name Hat / Crown Crafts
I also have a super fun Digital Resources:-
- Virtual Christmas Party | Scavenger Hunt | Christmas Games
- Christmas Virtual Field Trips and Activities
- Christmas themed Beginning Sounds with Audio
- Christmas Alphabet Match | Gingerbread Man
- Christmas themed Number Counting (1-20)
If you love my Christmas resources do check out my Holidays Around the world:
- Christmas Holidays Around The World CRAFT Activities| Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa
- Holidays Around The World Bundle | Winter - 157 Google Slides / PowerPoint slide
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Also check my store for other BACK TO SCHOOL resources for Preschool and Kindergarten :
- All about Me Activities, Pennant, Mini Book and Flip Book
- LITERACY AND MATH BUNDLE for the month of August and September.
- Roll a die and trace Sight Words (First 100 Sight Words)
- Classroom Decor, Alphabet/Number/Colors/Shapes/Calendar and More
- Meet the Teacher/ Back to School Night EDITABLE presentation
- Literacy Morning Tubs/ Work Bins Task Cards BUNDLE
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
- Click this link to Follow Me on TPT. This will keep you updated on future products and freebies.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to get updates on Upcoming Sales, New Resources and Updates to your purchased resources.
- Click this link to Follow Me on Facebook! I post about freebies and discount coupons there.
You can earn TpT Credits by leaving ratings and reviews on your purchases. For every $1 you spend on TpT, you can earn 1 credit. Every 20 credits earned equals $1 you can apply to future TpT purchases.