A bundle of Christmas Activities for the ELA classroom! These products will combine Christmas stories + topics with literary elements and analytical skill.
- "Do You Want To Build a Snowman?": two separate poetry activities with poems about snow, Read, Annotate, Analyze, and Color!
- Decorate and Celebrate the Story: A Christmas short story by Amy Tan with two options, test prep or a tree decorating activity with literary elements
- Extra Credit: two extra credit options for students to take home over winter break
- Short Film: A short film analysis that would also work well to introduce the story, "The Gift of the Magi"
- Winter Writing Prompts: 9 nonfiction, poetry, or fiction/creative writing tasks!
- Reindeer Resume: Persuasive writing task to be Santa's newest reindeer: also uses literary elements!
- Trim the Tree with Terminology - Literary ornament making project