This set of real-world grammar mistakes is an excellent engaging activity for middle or high school English students as for bell ringers, grammar practice, review, or just for fun during Thanksgiving, the Christmas holidays, and the New Year! I've collected mistaken-ridden posters, tweets, signs, etc. to keep things interesting - and to provide plenty of examples!
Allow students to take ownership of their learning and make connections to the world around them. Students love to spot errors in the unlikeliest places, and an activity like this gets them thinking, collaborating, and editing!
Plenty of ideas for using these amazing - and shocking images - are provided! The options are endless with this simple file! All subjects could get involved in the editing fun.
- 36 images of real-world mistakes in three easy-to-use formats so you can print them or use them virtually in Google, Nearpod, Kahoot, Classflow, and more!
- Answer key included!
- Cut and go format 4 to a page in PDF
- Whole page, 1 to a page in PDF
- Whole page, 1 to a page in JPEG
- Free updates of any new holiday grammar mistakes I find!
Looking for more Christmas assignments?
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration: