Have fun taking attendance with this Christmas theme interactive attendance sheet! Students touch their character when they arrive in class and it will run off screen. The remaining characters left on screen make it easy for you to see who is away that day. This attendance sheet is designed for a maximum class size of 35 students.
BUNDLE DISCOUNT! This product can be purchased at a great discount as part of my Interactive Attendance All Year Mega Bundle.
This product is designed to be projected onto your SMARTBoard, Promethian, Mimio or Interactive Whiteboard. It also works well when set up on a computer workstation for students to check in with when they arrive to class.
File Format: This file was designed with Flash technology so that it will run on any PC or Mac computer without the need for specific software. It runs in your default free internet browser program.
Instructions to add your class list:
Adding your students’ names is very simple and quick! I’ve created a short video to show you how easy it is.
1. Click on the “Create Attendance File” button to open the editor
2. Enter the number of students in your class and click the “Update” button.
3. Type the students names in the text boxes. Use the tab key to quickly move to the next student.
4. Click the “Save” button when you are finished and save the file to your computer.
5. You are now ready to take attendance!
You may like my other Christmas Activities:
Christmas Math Mystery Pictures
Christmas Sight Words Mystery Pictures
Christmas Interactive PowerPoint Games
Christmas Owls Writing Activity
Christmas Elves Pattern Recognition Activity
You may also like my other interactive attendance sheets
and many more ...
Search Filter: Int-Att