Also included in
- Are you looking for a READY TO GO, NO-PREP engaging lessons or activities to keep your students on-task? These seasonal themed math mystery crack the code activities are perfect for you .... PRINT AND GO! Students will enjoy solving clues to these 2nd grade review skills and answering "Who Done It?"$21.60$24.00Save $2.40
- Are you looking for Christmas activities to fill your lesson plans that are fun, educational and engaging? This is the perfect bundle for you! EVERY SINGLE ONE of my Christmas products have been added to this bundle and will continue to GROW with additional products that I create for FREE!Click here$39.20$49.00Save $9.80
Are you looking for a READY TO GO, NO-PREP engaging lesson or activity to keep your students on-task? This Christmas math mystery crack the code activity is perfect for you .... PRINT AND GO! Students will enjoy solving clues to these 2nd grade review skills and answering "Who Done It?" Available in color and black & white.
The Case of the Captured Elf is an elf who was captured to try to stop Christmas from coming. Students must use their math skills to eliminate suspects so they can find out who captured the Elf!
Math Skills Addressed:
★ 3 Digit Addition with regrouping
★ Identifying 2D and 3D shapes
★ Counting Money to $1.00 (QNPD)
★ 3 Digit Missing Addends
★ Add 4 or more numbers
★ Identifying the largest 3 Digit number
✓ PRINT AND GO! Staple all included pages in ANY order!
✓ Easy student understanding
How can I use this product?
• Independent work, group work, partners, sub tubs, math centers, early finishers or homework. The possibilities are endless!
• Use individually or as a packet.
How long will this activity take?
This activity is intended to be review. I would review the skills quickly before passing out the math mystery. I prefer to do these packets in partners. For me, it can take my class anywhere from 45 minutes to and hour on average. For back to school, the timing may take a bit longer until students understand the format.
20 pages included - 6 grayscale version, 6 color version, 6 answer keys
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How to get TPT CREDIT on future purchases
⭐ LEAVE FEEDBACK ⭐ Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits to use towards future purchases. I value your feedback greatly.☺