PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is the perfect NO PREP packet for December & January! It’s packed full of meaningful reading and math Christmas activities. This 67 page resource is perfect for mini lessons, strategy groups, centers, homework, or assessments! Everything in this resource is Christmas and winter themed so you can incorporate holiday fun while keeping your class' learning on track.
Included in the Resource:
• Cause & Effect (Reindeer, Christmas Tree Farms)
• Main Idea & Detail (Snowboarding, Snow Monkeys)
• Christmas Traditions (4)
• Compare & Contrast
• Integrating Information
• Point of View
• Shape Poetry
• Figurative Language
• Kindness Writing
• Giving Hearts (Money)
• Frosty Fractions
• Mitten Multiplication
• Santa’s Strategy (Division)
• Snowman Place Value
What others are saying:
• This resource really helped keep my kiddos engaged during the week prior to the holiday!
• I love the reading passages! Great product!
Looking for other meaningful and engaging winter activities? Check out these rockin’ resources!
Rate this product to earn free TPT credit for your next purchase!