This is a packet filled with really fun holiday activities. I have included 10 different activities.
All of these items are also sold separately. You can take a closer look at each activity individually.
1. Christmas Writing Prompt
- Students create a story using the writing prompt “'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Until…”
2.Christmas Word Search
- Has 21 holiday themed words.
3. Christmas Word Bank
- Students try to create as many words. as they can only using the letters found in "Merry Christmas".
4. Christmas Wreath Activity
- Students learn a little more about how wreaths have been used in several different cultures. They then decorate their own wreath to welcome others and spread holiday cheer.
5. Holiday Traditions Activity
- Students fill the holly leaves with traditions they have with their families during the holiday season.
6.Christmas Ornament Maze
- Maze activity.
7.Christmas Drawing Prompt
- Students create an illustration using the prompt “I was asleep in my bed until I heard a strange noise coming from the living room. It was getting louder and I realized it was coming from the chimney. Suddenly I saw…”
8. Christmas Double Puzzle
- Students must unscramble 15 holiday words and then solve the puzzle. Word bank included.
9. Christmas Cryptogram
-Students use the code to solve the holiday riddle.
10.Christmas Acrostic Poem
- Students create a poem with the word Christmas.
Most of these activities come with a title/instruction page. Each activity comes with a credits page.
**This product is a zipped folder**
Take a look at my Gingerbread Activity Packet with 10 Activities
for more holiday fun!
© Teaching Heart to Heart | All Rights Reserved 2016