Use these Christmas activities: Poems, Songs, Finger Plays and Chants to get in the Christmas Spirit!
★ In Color and Blackline! Over 40 to choose from!
★ Sing to familiar tunes, or chant.
★ Use some or all year after year.
Also Part of a VALUE BUNDLE… Save $5.00! CLICK HERE
Preview the bundle on my YouTube Channel by clicking ★★HERE★★
★ Just choose those you like, and print just those pages.
★ Flattened large images to cut out and glue onto shared reading charts or
Glue onto popsicle sticks to make puppets!
Common Core Standards Addressed:
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.4b Read grade-level text orally with accuracy, appropriate rate, and expression on successive readings.
1. Sing or read at your celebrations or Holiday Program.
2. Use for guided reading groups.
3. Create a poem/song center.
4. Make large charts for shared reading, using the colorful pictures on the last 7 pages of the file to glue onto chart paper.
5. Practice finding rhyming words.
6. Find word wall words.
7. Use for reading fluency practice.
8. Send home for extra practice.
Note: Punctuation is sentence style, so capital letters are only used when a new sentence begins. It has been my experience that this helps students to realize that when they are writing, each line does not need to begin with a capital letter… just each new sentence.