This 55 page reproducible book contains primary reading, writing, and math Christmas activities for grades pre-k through 1st. Activities may also be appropriate for 2nd grade students, struggling learners, or special education students. Included are the following activities:
* Santa's Rhyme Time Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ Students sort pictures according to rhyme (tree, bell, deer, and fat). Both a black-and-white and a color version of the activity are included.
* Three writing prompts Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ A narrative, an expository, and a compare/contrast prompt are included. Each prompt has room for students to draw a picture and write a composition to a given prompt. Two versions of each prompt are included Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ a primary lined version and a notebook paper format.
* An original story, "Santa Claus, Santa Claus, What Do You See?" including 16 pages of text and clip art of the story suitable for pocket chart activities.
* 4 counting worksheets (1-5, 1-6, 6-10, and 7-12)
* 9 addition worksheets (each containing 5 to 6 simple addition problems)
* 11 subtraction worksheets (each containing 5 to 6 simple subtraction problems)
* 2 hundreds chart puzzles
Answer keys for all activities (except writing prompts) are included.
For more Christmas and holiday activities, including hands-on and test prep activities for upper elementary grades, visit my Holidays and Seasonal Products page
by Rebecca Bettis
Christmas addition worksheets, Christmas reading worksheets, Christmas subtraction worksheets, Christmas rhyme worksheet, Christmas printables, Christmas reading worksheets, primary literacy activities, first grade math, kindergarten math