Christmas Activities - Gingerbread Man, Elf and Reindeer Games: No prep required! Grab a list of questions and you are ready to play! These fun Christmas theme interactive PowerPoint review games make practicing review questions fun. These are perfect for projecting onto your interactive whiteboard or SmartBoard. Three exciting games are included that feature fun characters, animations and sounds that your students will love. Play the games again and again throughout the whole month of December leading up to Christmas.
For PC: PowerPoint 2003 or newer is required in order to play the games.
For Mac: PowerPoint 2011 is required in order to play the games.
If you are unsure what version of PowerPoint you have, please download my free Halloween PowerPoint Game
to ensure it will work on your computer.
Game #1: Cookie Contest
- Be the first team to decorate your gingerbread man cookie to win the game!
Game #2: Tricky Elves
– Be the first team to skateboard through a fun obstacle course to win the game! The elves cheer and perform fun tricks that your students will love.
Game #3: O Reindeer Tree
– Be the first team to decorate your reindeer to win the game!
If you like this game you may also like my other interactive games:
Christmas Math Mystery Pictures Interactive Game
Build a Monster - Math Game
Winter Sports Games
Sight Words Sentence Scramble Game
Phonics Beginning, Medial and Ending Sounds Game
100th Day of School Games
and many more ...
How to Play
1. Divide the class into 5 teams.
2. Using your list of questions, ask each team a question. If they answer correctly, click their team mascot.
3. The first team to answer 5 questions correctly and reach the target wins! You can then either continue to play to see who comes in 2nd, 3rd and so forth or start a new game.