Prepare some fun Christmas Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade with these Math and Literacy No Prep Printables! Use them as single project worksheets or combine them to make Christmas Busy Books for your students!
To make your Christmas Busy Book you photocopy this collection of black and white pages and staple them together for your students.
Students can keep them under their desks or in a tub, and work on them as you complete the many end-of-year tasks and assessments.
The activities are easy for students to complete independently - so that they can keep "busy" without too much teacher instruction and would be suitable for students in preschool and the first 2 years of formal schooling.
The graphics are clear bold and simple - engaging for young students.
This file has 50 fun practice pages covering a range of basic skills!
- Christmas Find the Match usual Discrimination #1
- Christmas Find the Match usual Discrimination #2
- Counting & Numeral Match to 10
- Big Shape Trace and Shade - Christmas Tree
- Big Shape Trace and Shade - Christmas Bell
- Decorate the Christmas Tree (using paper scraps)
- Trace the Christmas Pictures and Label with words
- Christmas Addition to 10 #1
- Christmas Addition to 10 #2
- Christmas Addition to 10 #3
- Christmas Subtraction (within 1-12) #1
- Christmas Subtraction (within 1-12) #2
- Christmas Subtraction (within 1-12) #3
- Christmas Repeating Pattern #1
- Christmas Repeating Pattern #2
- Consonant Blends Word Sort
- Santa's Sleigh Alphabet Write
- Elf Hunt Number Sequence 1-10
- Elf Hunt Number Sequence to 12
- Roll and Shade Christmas Tree
- Make New Words 'stocking'
- Make new words 'Christmas'
- Christmas ABC Order
- Label the Christmas scene
- Write a letter to Santa
- 2D Shape Christmas Tree Trace, Cut and Paste
- Christmas Number Maze #1
- Christmas Number Maze #2
- Roll, Add 3 Numbers, Shade & Color Elf
- Roll, Add 3 Numbers, Shade & Color Reindeer
- Gift Word Search
- Missing Addends
- Handwriting Tracing Pattern Lines
- 3 Fold and Create Christmas Cards
- Fix the Mixed Up Sentences #1
- Fix the Mixed Up Sentences #2
- 2D Shapes in the Christmas Sticking
- Ten Frame Gifts
- Trace the Snowman Big Shape Picture
- Trace the lower case alphabet
- Trace the upper case alphabet
- Build a Sentence
- Spin, Write and Solve
- Snowman Cloze Sentences
- Count and Label the numbers
- Find, Shade and Graph the 2D Shapes
- Santa 2D Shapes
Find more Christmas resources in my store HERE
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page