Also included in
- The most memorable lessons your students will remember are the interactive Science Labs. Almost all students love seeing science reactions, getting their hands dirty, and interacting with their learning. In this bundle you will have Science Labs for the whole year. Each of the labs comes complete wi$10.50$21.00Save $10.50
- Celebrate the Christmas and Winter Holidays with some educational activities. These are the perfect blend of fun, education, group work, STEM and Science. This time of year can be stressful for a teacher and these pre-planned activities will save you a lot of time searching and planning for the righ$9.00$10.00Save $1.00
- An educational science lab for 3 holidays is just what you need to help your student's excitement about upcoming holidays. There is one for Christmas, Valentine's Day and Halloween. The Halloween lab can be used at any time of the year. These labs are all structured relatively the same. They use min$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
- This unit is packed full of 12 Days of Christmas Projects. It is all perfectly planned out for you and will save you hours of holiday planning; complete with a schedule and detailed lesson plans to get you through it all. There is an equal mix of keeping to the standards and having fun with crafts.$14.50$22.00Save $7.50
Use this Candy Candy Science Experiment as an interactive Science Lesson on observing the effects of various liquids on candy canes. The experiment helps students follow the Scientific Method and is really fun to watch as it changes. Students are engaged, having fun and love the idea of using the candy.
This experiment is easy to set up and most likely you have all the ingredients already at home.
- Step By Step Detailed Lesson Plans
- Step By Step Experiment Guide
- Student Lab Books (Color and Black and White)
- Mini Lab Books that includes observation pages
- Interactive Notebook pages
- Scientific Method Posters
- Coloring Sheets (4)
- Candy Cane Word Search
- 4 Clear Cups or Glasses
- 4 Candy Canes or Peppermint candies
- 4 Different Liquids (Mostly items from home at least 6 oz each)
- Lab Books (included)
Please click on the PREVIEW above to get a good idea of everything included or you can check out our BLOG to see how it will work in your classroom.
This experiment can work all year long, you just need to buy the little peppermint candies instead.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey