Looking for something to do that incorporates Christmas and any novel you are doing in your classroom? This is perfect for the few weeks before Christmas break and is ideal for grades 4-12. Some of them could be used for 3rd grade with some tweaking. In the past, I have done as few as two and as many as all of them during that time.
This includes a variety of Christmas activities to make sure that this difficult and hectic few weeks going smoothly. The best part about these activities is that they require no prior planning for you and they can be used with your current novel.
There are 12 different Christmas activities to use with your current novel. The following are included:
1. Character Christmas Wish List
2. Character Gift Swap (4 pages)
3. Synonym Maze
4. Christmas Poem Simile Search (3 pages)
5. Ugly Sweater Party
6. Naughty and Nice List
7. Story Stocking
8. Christmas Character Acrostic -- Antagonist
9. Christmas Character Acrostic -- Protagonist
10. Setting Ornaments
11. Keeping Warm with Vocabulary