You need Adobe Flash on your computer for this PDF file. This download contains the following:
1. Animated Christmas Lights
2. Coded Meaning of the "Twelve Days of Christmas" with graphics
3. Christmas Carol Puzzle - all the answers for the carols are in the drop down. Check yourself. Gives a score and tells which ones you got right and wrong.
4. Please visit this website for more great puzzles. Maybe you know who started the Christmas Carol Puzzle?????? Interesting story!
He gives the starting date of the Christmas Carol worksheet back to 1978. They are not sure who started the first one. Rick Archer started using it in 1996. His sister used it back in 1978. Who started it?
5. Blank Puzzle Sheet for Students
6. Correct Answer sheet
All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth, Let it Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow,
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth, Jingle Bells, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas, Oh, Christmas Tree, Silver Bells, The First Noel, What Child is This?, Away in a Manger, The Twelve Days of Christmas, I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas, O Come All Ye Faithful, Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer, Joy to the World, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Silent Night, Walking in a Winter Wonderland, O,Holy Night, Decks the Halls, Frosty the Snowman, Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, and Jingle Bell Rock.