This adapted Christmas
work book contains a variety of different activities for students to work on a variety of skills such as counting, colour / color recognition, shapes, vocabulary and so much more.
activities included. ★
Comes with both spelling options - color/colour.
The activities included;
• Matching identical images
• Matching b/w to colour images
• Matching words to pictures
• Matching symbols to pictures
• Matching numbers
• Counting cookies on a plate and matching numbers
• Counting presents in the sleigh and matching numbers
• Look at number and put that amount of presents under the tree (0-10)
• Look at number and put that amount of baubles on the tree (0-10)
• Match elf emotions
• Match symbols to gingerbread emotions
• Match words (emotion names) to reindeer emotions
• Matching colour Santas
• Match colour Santas to colour splats
• Match colour Santas to colour Christmas trees
• Sequence matching
• Visual discrimination matching - different directions
• Point to vocabulary ("point to the reindeer" etc.)
• Shopping list - shop for toys - 2 different levels
• Help Mrs Claus shop for ingredients for baking
• Dress the elves - boy and girl option, follow the instructions of what they want to wear
• Robin life cycle sequence
• 12 days of Christmas - match image to line of rhyme
• Match basic 2d shape outlines to gingerbread man shapes
• Match 2d shape names to reindeer shapes
★ Also comes with a recording sheet for you to be able to record and track student progress as they complete the different activities included in this resource. ★
Click below to find:
• Autism Classroom Resources
• Sentence Building Activities
• $2.99 and under cart fillers.
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★
next to my store name!
I love to see my resources in action in your classrooms, if you use one and would like to send me an image of it you can send to me @teachingautism on Instagram! Follow me here.
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!