This Christmas, let your students enjoy coloring as they learn math. This mystery picture activity will help them review adding and subtracting decimals while having fun at the same time.
To use, just let them follow these steps:
1. Answer all the math problems
2. Match the answers to the choices provided. With this, they will know the color assigned to each letter
3. Color the squares on the grid to uncover the mystery pictures
*** This packet is a subset of 4931-Christmas Fractions and Decimals Bundle. (Click for more details)
You will receive the sets below, with each set having a questionnaire, coloring page, and an answer key. The sets included are:
- Adding Decimals Up to Tenths
- Adding Decimals Up to Hundredths
- Adding Decimals Up to Thousandths
- Subtracting Decimals Up to Tenths
- Subtracting Decimals Up to Hundredths
- Subtracting Decimals Up to Thousandths
The mystery pictures to be uncovered are:
- Christmas Bells
- Elf Boy
- Merry Christmas
There are two versions available: a) single-page activity sheet or b) separate questionnaire and coloring sheet. If you want, you may give the coloring page to your students at a later time (ex. give it to early finishers).
Don't forget to check our 4931-Christmas Fractions and Decimals Bundle
for a more complete set of worksheets.
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.