These 9 fun Gingerbread-themed activities provide practice for addition within 12. Print in color or black and white, and use in centers or for independent practice during the weeks leading up to Christmas. Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• Gingerbread Bump (color and black & white game board)
• Gingerbread Doubles Match (Practice with doubles to 12; color and black & white game cards)
• Gingerbread Bingo (Practice within 12; 8 color and black & white game boards)
• Gingerbread Addition Task Cards (Practice with addition to 12; color and black
& white task cards, recording sheet, and answer key)
• Roll, Add, Cover! (Practice within 12; color and black & white game board)
• Let's Build a Gingerbread House! (Practice within 12; black & white printable)
• Roll ‘em! (Practice within 12; black & white printable)
• Let’s Make Doubles! (Practice with doubles to 12; black & white printable and answer key)
• Let's Make Tens! (Practice making 10s; black & white printable and answer key)
• Directions and direction cards for all nine activities
Please see the preview for a closer look and more information about all nine activities!
Thanks so much for looking!
Here are some other addition and subtraction games and activities you might like:
• Pirate Bump! Games for Addition & Subtraction (Freebie in the Preview)
• Addition & Subtraction Fluency Games & Printables
• ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! 20 Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 10
• ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! Valentine Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 10
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• RAWR! Dinosaur-Themed Differentiated Addition Facts to 9 + 9
Learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become a follower by clicking on the green star
on any of my pages to receive email updates!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!