Advent and Christmas One Page Crafts are easy to prep activities that will help your students become familiar with the Bible story of the birth of Jesus. Just copy, color, cut and assemble! Your students will enjoy the variety of paper craft skills and the writing page to match!
Resource Includes: 14 Craft Pages
1. Baby Jesus in a Manger – paper layering
2. Sheep – Add cotton wool balls
3. Christmas Star – layer stars
4. A King’s Crown – add colored crumpled balls or sequins
5. Shepherd – twist paper to make hook, add paper strips or wool for hair
6. Angel – add a dot of glue to make flip flap wings
7. Wise Men and Carmel – paper concertina for camel lead
8. Joseph – add paper scraps to create sash
8. Mary on a Donkey – paper layering
10. Gift of Gold – Lift the flap (trunk lid) and add gold inside
11. Frankincense and Myth – add cellophane
12. Candle – paper weaving
13. Advent Christ's Candle – paper fringing
14. Advent Wreath – X2 – add crumpled green paper and candles
-Writing pages for each craft – x3 line format
-UK / Commonwealth spelling included.
A great addition to any Christmas and Advent unit.
Christmas Flip Book My Story of Jesus’ Birth
Christmas Nativity Posters
Christmas Banner Templates
Christmas Quilt for Juniors
Advent Activities for Juniors
Jesse Tree Bundle
STREAM Advent Calendar
Click on the green star to 'follow me' and receive emails when my new products are posted!
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT points towards your next purchase.