This is a great pocket chart game for recognizing and naming numbers and letters! It can easily be tailored to reach all levels of young learners and meet the needs of your group of students. I enjoy using this game as a small group activity.
** Please see the preview for more instructions on how to play and ideas on how to differentiate this game. **
Children take turns naming a number or letter and if they answer correctly, they pull up that card to reveal what’s hiding behind. If it’s a letter or number, they name it and it’s taken out of the pocket chart. If it’s a picture, they get to keep the picture.
• “Candy Cane” Numeral Cards 0-10
• “Snowflake” 26 Uppercase Letters
• “Snowflake” 26 Lowercase Letters
• Extra vowel cards on round ornaments
• 3 Pages of Picture Cards - 25 different Christmas Themed Images with 1 full page of just Santa Cards