Christmas Around the World! This set includes 15 different countries that celebrate Christmas around the world! BONUS: Hanukkah in Israel, Kwanzaa in South Africa, and the Chinese New Year in China. There are 2 options for teaching this unit. The first is making stations with the information provided for the students and they travel "around the world" with their passport and plane ticket. The second option is a whole group method that allows for in depth conversation and comparisons between countries.
- Color & B/W world map with numbers to indicate the country it represents.
- Color & B/W country list that correlate with the numbers on the map.
- B/W Christmastime Airlines round trip boarding ticket.
- B/W 4 fold passport book.
- 3 pages of B/W stamps for each country students will “visit”.
- B/W sample of the filled in passport book.
- Compare and Contrast page to look more deeply at different countries.
- B/W and Color version of 18 different countries, student fill in sheets. (United States of America, Germany, Mexico, France, Sweden, England, New Zealand, Brazil, Netherlands, Israel, India, Italy, Australia, South Africa, Canada, Spain, China, and Russia).
- 18 sheets of “Teacher Information”; 1 for each country.
DISCLAIMER: Any claims of alignment to the CCSS or NEXT GENERATION STANDARDS are solely those of the creator and have not been implied or endorsed by the NGA.
Like this product?
Follow me on TPT for updates, sales, and new products
Like me on Facebook
Pin me on Pinterest