- “Love this unit! We are having so much fun traveling the world. The activities keep them excited.
- “This packet is absolutely worth the money! It is amazing! My students loved it! We had a blast with all the activities."
- “This resource made it easy to plan Christmas Around the World this year.”
(32 more pages added!)
Having spent over 200 hours researching & creating, plus a small fortune on clip art, I’m so excited to post this jumbo “labor of love”, which features the awesome talents of 38 clip artists!
This super-fun packet is extremely versatile, as everything stands alone, so you can mix & match creating a unit that is tailored specifically for your class, or use pieces and parts with lessons you already have implemented.
Brand new to "traveling around the world?" No worries, I've done tons of research & included all kinds of factual information, (Christmas customs as well as generic information that can be taught all year) so that you can learn right along with your students. (Huge time saver for you!)
The 6 countries included in this packet are: USA, Mexico, Canada, Sweden, Italy & Germany.
Besides a “Christmas Around the World” theme, you can USE this unit ALL YEAR long, as I have matching generic counterparts.
Start whenever you want, then in December, board the “Holiday Express” & add the activities of how these countries celebrate Christmas.
- “There is a lot of information in this resource. I found it easy to pick and choose what I was going to use. I didn't use this for a holiday around the world unit but rather a geography unit and it worked well. I used it for Canada, Mexico and the US.”
- “Awesome! Easy to use & helpful for holidays & across the curriculum!”
- "Wow! Amazing resource. So much material to choose from. I actually used it with 4th and 5th grade as part of a travel around the world theme and was able to dip and dive and adapt accordingly. Even though I used a small fraction of the complete material available, worth every penny!”
Lessons are easily diversified for various classroom abilities & grade levels.
Simply pick what’s appropriate for your kiddos.
- “One of my favourite purchases off of TPT! I bought this while trying to plan my first year in kindergarten and we had such a blast with it! I will definitely be using this every year that I'm in a primary classroom.”
Besides black & white versions for students, I’ve included colorful templates, so you can quickly make samples to share.
For your traveling pleasure, there’s the original cereal box suitcase & file folder briefcase craft, complete with “travel stamps” to decorate them with, plus train tickets, airline, boat, & bus boarding passes, a passport with passport stamps, maps, itineraries & a travel journal.
There are writing prompts, games, puzzles, graphs, Venn diagrams, booklets, posters, a song, and a few craftivities, along with worksheets, which can also be used as assessment tools.
“This gave me everything I needed for Around the World touring.”
For a specific list of everything included, and tons of sample pictures take a look at the 20+ page PREVIEW!
Additional countries can be purchased , and will follow the exact same format so you can collect as many as you want, giving your students lots more options.
These Add On Countries are DONE:
* Spain &
Get a FREE country when you buy the BUNDLE!
This 4-country "add on" BUNDLE is also completed
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you an exciting and fun-filled journey!
You may also like my "Christmas Around the World" Christmas CARDS.
Don’t forget that all of my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.