If you're working through a Christmas Around the World Unit, your learners may enjoy these activity pages.
These freebies are from my Christmas Around the World Unit
1. My Trip To...Scrapbook Page
Learners draw a picture of something they "saw" while visiting the county and write about it.
2. A Fun Report Page
- the name(s) of the gift giver(s), such as Sinterklaas, St. Nicholas, or La Befana,
- how they say, “Merry Christmas!” in that country,
- where it is in the world (color the map),
- favorite traditions (current and old),
- and the foods they enjoy.
Subscribe to my Blog