Christmas Around the World Christmas Card Crafts & Mini Country Report 2nd Set
Looking for a quick, easy & fun way to do some “Christmas Around the World” activities? These “print & go” Christmas cards are a super-simple way to do that.
This packet is the second in a series, and includes these 13 countries:
- Czech Republic
- Switzerland &
You can keep things simple & make just a “Country Christmas Card”, which acts as a nice craft for your other Christmas Around the World activities OR…
Choose from a variety of additional research pages and turn the cards into a mini report.
1. Cover featuring the country & flag
2. Inside greeting featuring people of that country, which are dressed in their national costumes. Students write Hello & Merry Christmas in that language.
There’s a matching passport stamp on this page as well.
3. A page for researching interesting information about how this country celebrates Christmas.
4. A ”rap” sheet where students fill in important information about size, population, capital, bordering countries etc.
5. A page for listing Tourist Attractions & places they’d like to see .
6-7. Two pages for Interesting Facts that they've discovered.
8-9. Two blank, but bordered pages, which you can use for additional writing prompts.
As always, patterns come in black & white for students to color, as well as full color, so that teachers can quickly & easily make an example to share.
* A “Where in the World are We?” map. Students color each country that they visit.
* “Name That Country” review game & worksheet,
* "Pick a Country" : Run off the mini suitcase cards, which feature the name of a country; toss them in a stocking & have children pick one. That will be the country that they then research or make a Christmas card for.
* “Pack It All Up” travel folder. I designed this if you want your students to make & collect all of the Christmas cards. This not only keeps things organized & handy, but provides an awesome portfolio that your students will be proud to take home & share what they’ve learned with their families.
* Graphing extension: "What are your top two favorite countries that you’d really like to visit?" whole group activity.
* Since completed projects make an amazing bulletin board or hallway display,
I’ve also included 3 travel posters to add extra pizzazz.
Be sure & check the PREVIEW for lots of samples.
Click this LINK to see The Country Christmas Cards in Packet #1
So that it's more affordable for teachers to collect the other countries, c
Thus far there are 2 sets to this series. I am taking requests for a 3rd set.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a ton of fun, as you learn about other countries by making a simple, Around the World Christmas card.
Happy classroom travels to you and a very Merry Christmas too!
You may also like my Christmas Around the World ORNAMENTS:
Here is the LINK to my jumbo Christmas Around the World unit:
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways.
Check out my educational Pinterest boards.
Don’t forget that all of my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.