~Students investigate traditions and customs of Christmas. After reading about the countries students complete comprehension activities to show what they know about the different countries.
Included for use with the Christmas Around the World Flip Book:
* Venn diagram for compare and contrast of 2 countries
* close reading page for fill-in-the-blank questions
* close reading page where students go back in text and reread to complete tradition/country matching
* close reading page where students go back in text to do Think. Jot. Compare. Share activity - List 2
* crossword puzzle with clues from the Christmas Around the World flip book
* word search featuring words in the Christmas Around the World flip book
This is great if you only have a limited amount of time to spend on Christmas Around the World. It could also be used as a center or independent activity.
Check out these other resources from the Not So Typical Teacher!
Christmas Word Fun
Jack and the Beanstalk
Any questions? Contact the Not So Typical Teacher at email@example.com.