Christmas Around the World Reading, Research and Lap Book Bundle
Also included in
- Holidays are special when you can celebrate with your students with this Christmas Around the World Writing Centers and Christmas Around the World Lap Book bundle! Now including a DIGITAL Christmas Around the World set!!Please note: The Christmas Around the World Writing Centers are geared for gradPrice $14.00Original Price $16.50Save $2.50
- Lap books are perfect for capturing the learning taking place in your classroom. They are very visual and appealing to students and versatile for teachers. This year-long set will help you to engage your learners and teach the curriculum in an easy-to-use and organized way. Lap books can be used forPrice $32.00Original Price $38.25Save $6.25
- Lap books are perfect for capturing the learning taking place in your classroom. They are very visual and appealing to students and versatile for teachers. This year-long set will help you to engage your learners and teach the curriculum in an easy-to-use and organized way. Lap books can be used forPrice $32.00Original Price $38.50Save $6.50
- Include all of your students in this Christmas Around the World BIG BUNDLE. Keep your students happy and engaged throughout the holiday season.For those students that celebrate Christmas you will find a large set of resources that includes a Christmas Around the World Lap Book, a digital lap book, aPrice $18.25Original Price $21.25Save $3.00
- Are you looking for a resource to teach Christmas Around the World but also want to include students who may not celebrate Christmas? This winter and Christmas bundle is just the thing you need.How to use this bundle:The Christmas Around the World set is packed with information cards on 10 differentPrice $12.50Original Price $15.75Save $3.25
This Christmas Around the World bundle with help you teach important informational reading skills and comprehension as well as story, opinion writing, and math. It is full of short information pieces that will guide your students to learn about different cultures around the world and how they celebrate the season.
Students can showcase their learning about different countries through research writing, creating a lap book (everything is included), or using the digital version.
★DIGITAL★ version of Christmas Around the World as well as a Christmas Around the World lap book!!
Teachers and students love this resource! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This set can be used in a guided reading lesson (and can be made into guided reading booklets), in literacy centers, or in the whole class. The digital set can be used for remote or distance learning, as a class set of lessons, or as a literacy or math center. Students will be reading about different countries and how they celebrate the holiday season. They will also be writing about a chosen country. There are opportunities to reflect as well, making this a well-rounded balanced literacy resource.
Show students how they can learn about and understand different cultures and how similarities and differences to their own culture and/or country can add diversity to the world in a positive and interesting way.
The Christmas Around the World lap book makes a beautiful display on a table or bulletin board. It will also be a wonderful showcase of learning when your students take it home. I've found the lap book to be my answer to keeping my students engaged and learning over the Christmas season. Now the digital set creates an even richer experience with new lessons and activities!
In this Christmas Around the World set, students in grades 2-4 can learn about and explore countries and how they celebrate Christmas.
⭐ You Will Receive: ⭐
★ 2 Christmas Around the World Title Pages (One general one to allow you to teach about a series of countries and one specific one allowing students to research and write about a country of their choice.)
★ Country information cards to tell students facts about each of the following countries:
→ United States
★ Full-color posters of each country reflecting common sites and everyday life
★ Flag Pictures in color so that students know how to color them
★ How to say Merry Christmas in those languages
★ My Wish for Peace on Earth
★ Using a Venn Diagram to compare similarities and differences
★ My favorite cultural tradition and why
⭐ Please download the preview to see more of what you will receive. ⭐
This Christmas Around the World Lap Book set is ★READY TO GO★. If you are already teaching about Christmas around the world, this will be a great addition or assessment-type tool. If you are wanting to do a smaller project, this is also a great fit. Students will be engaged in deeper learning if you add your own country books, discussion ideas, and cultural Christmas art projects.
There are alternate pages for:
USA CANADA and AUSTRALIA if you don't want to have your own country on there and also alternate spellings.
Read more about this set by visiting this blog post:
DIGITAL Christmas Around the World
This set includes the country information from the lap book but in FULL page color. It also includes:
★ reading comprehension reflection page for each country
★ imaginary trip with Santa to a country of choice from the ones outlined.
★ pack your bags! Choose your country, fill out a luggage tag, and a boarding pass, and choose your transportation
★ label the continents - star your country
★ describe what you think Santa's workshop and home look like
★ Math: simple counting and observing shapes to prepare for a math "story" in a later slide
★ Story writing
★ Opinion writing
★ Visual Discrimination (find the hatless snowman)
★ and more!!
To purchase a digital-only or see a preview of the DIGITAL Christmas Around the World set click here.
If you have any questions or you would like to buy a site license for your school, please contact me at email@example.com
You might also like:
Be sure to follow along here for some great ideas and freebies:
FACEBOOK The Write Stuff on Facebook
PINTEREST The Write Stuff on Pinterest
INSTAGRAM The Write Stuff on Instagram
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom and helps me to plan new creations based on your likes and needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You will now receive email updates about this store!
©The Write Stuff
Purchase is for one classroom use only. Additional licenses are available in your "my purchases" section.