Your students will love this Christmas Around the World Web Quest with booklet and doll craft!
Students and Teacher versions are included so students can have their own .pdf to follow links to the websites needed to fill out the booklet! Students get to choose from 30 different countries
Included in this zipfile:
1. Foldable passport
2. Christmas Around the World Web Quest- 2 versions- online link and separate pdf to email to students or place on your own website.
3. Cute booklet for students to place the information
4. Doll pattern
5. A printable list of countries to choose from a hat.
6. International Food Fair information
7. Sign to use for bulletin board
Students conduct research using a webquest that is ready for them with its own website or separate file! I have approved the sites given and only chose countries that are found on all the sites so that their research will be successful. Please keep in mind that sites are subject to change or get deleted so double check before the project day and email me if there are issues!
To start, students get to fill out a foldable passport!
They have a booklet to record findings for:
3. How to say Merry Christmas
4. 3 History Facts
6. 3 Holiday Traditions for Christmas Around the World
8. A chart to fill in while listening to classmates' presentations
Also included in this file:
★ A DOLL pattern so students can dress up a doll according to their country. A link is included to give them ideas!
★ Information and handouts for an International Food Fair
★ A list of countries for drawing out of hat
★ A sign for a bulletin board
★ A rubric for the completed project!
This is also part of our Christmas bundle loaded with Common Core literacy activities, see Christmas Literacy Bundle- 16 products included at a bundle price!
In the bundle- Christmas products:
1. Christmas Figurative Language Worksheets
2. Christmas Around the World Web Quest, Booklet, Passport and Doll
3. Santa’s Parts of Speech at the Beach Coloring Activity
4. Christmas Poetry Writing- Cinquains with 12 templates
5. Legend Study with Poinsettia Craft
6. Holiday ABC Order Center
7. Christmas Synonyms Center- A Gift of Synonyms
8. If I Had a Nose That Glowed Writing and Craft Activity
9. Christmas Critical Thinking- Notice, Think, and Wonder
10. An Outlaw Christmas- Text, Timeline, Cause and Effect
11. Christmas Decorating- Argumentative Writing
12. Poetry Analysis- Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening
13. Christmas Thank You Cards
14. Christmas Templates to Use for Bulletin Boards
15. December Word List
Thank you for visiting my store!
Another December resource:
December- WE HAVE THE GIFT OF GIVING- Door Decor