Art project for Grade 2 and up « The Red Nosed Reindeer ».
We work on rounded shapes and a nice technique with dry pastels, to create an effect of light around the nose and the stars.
Create a herd of red nosed reindeer…or blue nosed…green…yellow…you know! I drew you some examples, so the projects are not always identical.
-Grade 2 and up
-Black felt marker
-Hard tempera paint
-Brushes and water
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation grid
-Some sample drawings of reindeers to enhance diversity in the creations
Duration: about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.