Also included in
- This Christmas Art Activity Bundle features all 5 of my easy to set up, fun and imaginative holiday time projects for students, grades 2-6, all in one handy download, and saving over 25%.Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBoxvisit my website and blogsign up for my newsletterregular new art ideas on$10.60$13.75Save $3.15
Have some festive fun in the classroom with these easy to make reindeer 'selfie' cards - ideal for family and friends at Christmas time.
Get the glitter out, decorate the reindeer and add a photograph of your student's face to create this fun, personalised Christmas card.
- Outline reindeer card template to ‘color your own’ card with 3 greetings options:
- Happy Holidays,
- Season’s Greetings
- Happy Christmas
- Two pre-colored cards, in red and blue with patterned reindeers where you can just print the card, cut and fold and add the photograph to complete it
- Finish the cards with a small red pom pom nose or red sticker!
Heavyweight Paper to print cards
Photograph of child’s face, to fit the oval shape
Markers / colored pencils / pastels / wax crayons
Scissors and glue
- Print the required templates - they are formatted to US letter size
- Fold and cut the cards - finished size 7 x 5 inches
- Decorate and add the photo to the reindeer’s face
- If you prefer, children can draw a small picture of their face instead of using a photograph
- Add a red nose!
- Include an envelope if you wish
- Finished cards measure 7 x 5 inches and will fit a standard envelope of your choice.
Please click on the preview to see the resource in full
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2016