PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Feed the Reindeer is an interactive game that targets articulation skills. Your students will love to feeding the reindeer carrots with their articulation targets on them.
This reindeer activity includes the following materials:
• 3 reindeer and 135 carrots
• 9 initial K sound and 9 final K sound carrots
• 9 initial G sound and 9 final G sound carrots
• 9 initial F sound and 9 final F sound carrots
• 9 initial V sound and 9 final V sound carrots
• 9 initial Sh sound and 9 final Sh sound carrots
• 9 initial Ch sound and 9 final Ch sound carrots
• 9 initial Th sound and 9 final Th sound carrots
• 3 Santas and 6 generic carrots
This product is also available in a BUNDLE
Directions for Feed the Reindeer:
• Cut out the reindeer’s mouth. Place it on a small colored gift bag with its head 2 inches from the top. Trace around the mouth’s opening. Cut out the mouth from the bag. Glue the reindeer's head, ears and top of the scarf on the bag lining up the mouth holes. Fold down the top 2 inches.
• Laminate and cut out the carrots.
• Each child picks a carrot and practices the word on the carrot.
• The student feeds the carrot to their reindeer.
• Play until all the carrots are fed to the reindeer.
• Add the Santas to the student's sounds.
• The winner is the student who finds Santa first.
• Use multiple Santas to have more than one winner.
Can also be used as homework:
• Make the reindeer with the students.
• Skip laminating the carrots and send it home with your students as homework.
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.