Look no further for an articulation activity perfect for preschool and elementary students. Enjoy the holiday season by coloring Christmas trees and ornaments or by creating play dough ornaments/snowflakes.
Targets the following phonemes: /b/, /p/, /m/, /n/, /t/, /d/, /k/, /g/, /f/, /v/, /l/, /j/, /s/, /z/, prevocalic and vocalic /r/, ”sh”, “ch”, “th”, l-blends, s-blends, and r-blends. All positions are included on the same page.
A color and a black-and-white option are both included in the download.
For play dough ornaments/snowflakes:
1. Print the pages in color.
2. Laminate all pages.
3. Provide various colors of play dough to each student.
4. As the student produces a word/sentence correctly, he or she can push the play dough ball and make it into an ornament/snowflake on the paper.
Simply print and go! All you need are some crayons or colored pencils. This is perfect to send home for articulation homework as well.
Be sure to visit My Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Graphics: Creative Clips by Krista Wallden
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.