Also included in
- We all know that Christmas can be a hectic time for teachers and homeschoolers.Thus this Christmas Literacy Activities for Preschool BUNDLE is created to help save your sanity prepping activities.Just print and go; your kids will have a blast!⭐ This Bundle includes all Christmas Literacy Centers act$26.00$29.80Save $3.80
- We all know that Christmas can be a hectic time for teachers and homeschoolers.Thus this Preschool Christmas Worksheets BUNDLE is created to help save your sanity prepping activities. Just print and go; your kids will have a blast! ⭐ This Easy-to-Use Bundle include:Christmas Tracing Horizontal LineC$60.64$75.80Save $15.16
This Christmas Beginning Sounds Matching is part of Christmas Literacy Center Activities. You will get 3 Sets of Pre-Scrambled Puzzles - that is 26 letters for each set.
Learning beginning sounds are among essential skills to help preschool and kindergarten to read.
Pull out your glue supply and let the fun begin!
⭐ YOU WILL GET 3 SETS OF BEGINNING SOUND PUZZLES (Total 78 Puzzles)
- Set #1: Christmas Milk and Cookies Beginning Sounds Puzzles - a for apple, b for butterfly, c for cow, d for dolphin, e for earth, f for flower, g for golf, h for hat, i for inside box, j for jellyfish, k for kissing emoji, l for leaf, m for mermaid, n for noodle, o for octopus, p for popcorn, q for quiet, r for recycle, s for star, t for trash bin, u for urchin, v for vegetables, w for wagon, x for x-ray dog, y for yarn, z for zebra
- Set #2: Christmas Sack of Gifts Beginning Sounds Puzzles - a for acorn, b for bat, c for cactus, d for dog, e for egg, f for frog, g for giraffe, h for honey, i for igloo, j for jug, k for key, l for llama, m for monkey, n for nest, o for owl, p for princess, q for quilt, r for rain, s for sun, t for tree, u for unicorn, v for vacuum, w for whale, x for xylophone, y for yo-yo, z for zipper
- Set #3: Christmas Cookie Beginning Sounds Puzzle - a for avocado, b for blueberry, c for cookie, d for donut, e for eye, f for fish, g for grape, h for helicopter, i for iguana, j for jam, k for koala, l for lemon, m for mushroom, n for ninja, o for orange, p for pear, q for q-tip, r for rabbit, s for strawberry, t for tomato, u for umbrella, v for vase, w for watermelon, x for x-ray fish, y for yogurt, z for zoo
★ EACH SET INCLUDE :
- Already scrambled Beginning Sound Puzzles
- Puzzle boxes - to paste the matching puzzles into
- Answer key - to be used as Picture Cards as to introduce your kids to the pictures in the puzzles, also for their reference while doing the puzzle
⭐ HOW TO USE
- The Beginning Sounds Puzzle are already in scrambled order (refer Product Thumbnail or View Preview)
- Let your kids cut all the puzzles, starting with the first four letters.
- For each picture, they are to find its matching Beginning Sound's letter.
- Once they have found the matching piece, paste the letter and its picture pair into the provided Puzzle Box.
⭐ SNEAK PEEK
Check out VIEW PREVIEW for sneak peek!
⭐ Simply PRINT & GO! Answer Key included.
⭐ BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FUN CHRISTMAS RESOURCES
- Christmas Math Center I Spy
- Christmas Math Center for Preschool and Kindergarten (6 Centers)
- Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing Horizontal Lines
- Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing Vertical Lines
- Christmas Pre-Writing Tracing Diagonal Lines
- Christmas Letter Activity - Lowercase Letter Maze : Step 1
- Christmas Letter Activity - Uppercase Letter Maze : Step 2
- Christmas Letter Activity - Uppercase Lowercase Letter Maze : Step 3
- Christmas Letter Activity - Stockings Letter Sort
- Christmas Letter Activity - Gifts Letter Sort
- Christmas Letter Activity - Ornaments Letter Sort
- Christmas Literacy - Beginning Sounds Matching
⭐ EARN YOUR TPT CREDIT - Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!