A December to Decorate
is a school-wide positive behavior initiative (that could also be used in an individual classroom) to promote good choices the final days before Christmas break!
Students are encouraged to be "caught" being good.
They are then able to sign an ornament on the tree posted in their class. If the number drawn at the end of each day matches an ornament they signed, they get a prize! The more times a student is "caught," the more ornaments signed, and the more chances to win!
- school leader instructions
- teacher instructions (to distribute)
- 2 versions of a tree (#1-37) and (#1-100)
- "caught you being good" Gingerbread cards to give to students
- numbers #1-100 to use in daily drawing
- a sample prize sheet
This was inspired by Principal Principle's Super Star Squares freebie.
Look for more Counseling Resources
in my store!