Advent Calendar Bell Ringer Writing Prompts: Are you looking for a fun way to wrap up your class before the holiday break? Reveal a new writing prompt each day using one of two foldable advent calendars. Use this activity as a countdown
to Christmas, while having students complete one prompt daily up to 25 days.
• 25-holiday writing prompts
different foldable options
• Detailed instructions w/pictures
• Writing organizer template
• Blank templates (create your own)
• Foldable covers (labeled and blank)
: Ebenezer Scrooge is a very unique name. Explain how his parents came up with the name and how most people may have acted when they first heard it.
: You have just been given the task to create a new title for a popular Christmas carol. Explain your selection and reasoning for the new choice.
Looking for more FUN, ENGAGING and CREATIVE products for the holiday season?
- Christmas Escape Room
- Christmas Cookie Character Analysis
- Creative Christmas Newspaper Article
- Christmas Tree Character Analysis
- Christmas Career Project
- Dear Santa - Friendly Letter Writing
- December Journal Writing Prompts
- Persuasive Letter to Santa
- 12 Days of Christmas Countdown
- Create Your Own Christmas Carol
- Christmas Vacation Newspaper Article
- Christmas/Holiday Essay Outline
★ Click *HERE*
to go to the individual product links
(above) and click *HERE*
for the Christmas Writing Bundle
© The Classroom Sparrow