Build vocabulary with this game that uses secular words associated with the holiday of Christmas. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank card. You can choose to use the words alone or the words with illustrations. Great for the whole class or small groups!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words and pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with Christmas vocabulary and definitions (4 pages)
• Christmas Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
artificial tree, candy cane, carols, chimney, Christmas Eve, decoration, eggnog, elves, evergreen tree, gift exchange, gingerbread man, goodwill, holly, hot cider, jingle bells, mistletoe, North Pole, ornament, package, parade, poinsettia, reindeer, Santa Claus, sleigh, stocking stuffer, tinsel, tree topper, tree trimming, wrapping paper, wreath
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!