This set includes:
1. 40 Bingo Double Sided Bingo Boards
2. 50 Double Sided Calling Cards
3. Front of Board and Cards: pictures
4. Back of both: words (to go with the sentence I have …. )
5. Can be used with readers and non readers
6. All words are Christmas and winter themed
What is GREAT about THIS BINGO?
1. It can be used with LOWER and HIGHER level students
2. Beginners: use the picture side
3. More advanced: the word side
4. All words are phonetic. Children can strengthen their reading skills.
Why does it say “ I h a v e “ at the top and NOT “ B I N G O “ :
1. In our EFL classroom (Dave and Amy English School), we want out students speaking in FULL SENTENCES. I have a cat. I have brown….
2. By putting I h a v e at the top, readers can read and say the full sentence easily.
Why DON'T the words and pictures on the boards match up exactly?
1. It doesn't matter.
2. It shouldn't matter.
3. We don't want readers lifting the boards and easily finding the picture on the front (cheating if you will). We like to make things a bit difficult to challenge the kids.
For videos, blogs, tips on use in class, please visit the Dave and Amy Games website (www.daveandamygames.com)
Looking for more Christmas Games? We have:
Christmas Quiz Questions A
Christmas Quiz Questions B
Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products and sales.
Please leave feedback. You can get credits to use on ANY products by leaving comments. It’s a win win. We get valuable feedback and you get money off your next purchase.