If you're looking for a fun and easy way to help students to learn seasonal vocabulary, you are going to love this bingo game! Purposely designed without pictures, your students will focus exclusively on the text to learn Christmas holiday words.
To Access the Google Slides Version of this Resource:
When you download this resource, you will be given a link inside the PDF to access the color Google Slides bingo cards. Simply make a copy of the resource when you are prompted, and then assign one card to each of your students to play!
Included in this Resource:
- 30 different numbered bingo cards
- comes in color and in black/white (just print & play)
- color version in Google Slides with bingo markers
- five "winning card" examples
- individual calling cards
I hope you enjoy using this resource with your students!
Want more holiday resources? Check out these goodies:
If you’re an elementary teacher in your first, second, or third year of teaching and you want more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the stuff you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Also, ask to join my Private Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for instant access to exclusive contests and join an instant community of educators who are genuinely passionate about education, and who are dedicated to working smarter, not harder.
Did you know that you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases? Here's how:
- Be sure you're logged in and go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Leave your rating and leave a comment about the product and how it worked with your students.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
- Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get email notifications about new resources and freebies!