Products in this Bundle (3)
Give your students a festive and educational activity experience using this Christmas Book Kit TRIO the month of December using the titles: How to Catch an Elf, Norman the Slug Who Saved Christmas and Pig the Elf.
In this K-1 literacy book kit companion, you'll find activities that support the reading and writing partnership by offering a week's worth of activity sheets that pair directly back to the context of each of these fun Christmas Read-Alouds. Each story kit offers varied printables that pair with its story as well as a matching craft that can be displayed on a bulletin board after learning.
- How To Foldables (2 Options)
- Elf Character Traits Printable
- Sequence Craft & Printable Option
- Personal & How To Elf Writing
- Catch and Elf Writing Prompt
- Rhyming Printable
- Recalling Elf Traps
- DIY Craft Pieces (Layered Color Paper or Easy Cuts)
- 3 Craft Writing Prompts (Lined and Blank)
- Story Elements
- Character Traits: Pig
- Character Traits: Trevor
- Sorting Character Traits (Pig + Trevor)
- BME Flipbook: 4 stapled pages
- 2 Extra Writing Prompts
- Norman Craft + 5 Response Options (lined & blank)
- BME Foldable
- About Norman Graphic Organizer
- Story Element Graphic Organizer
- Norman’s Problem Solving Organizer
- Sequence Picture/Cutable Graphic Organizer
- 1 Extra Writing Sheet
- A Slime Recipe
Vision of my Book Kit Resource(s): Tying reading and writing instruction into a meaningful week of learning using one key book to anchor down and connect the week. Simply start your week with a fantastic read aloud, guide your discussions/check for understanding via the varied story printables & end your week with a meaningful reflection craft to display all the learning from the week! To maintain consistency and build routine, there are different book kits for each month that follow a similar format.
Please make sure to leave feedback post purchase to earn your Teachers Pay Teachers credits for future purchases. If you're on instagram - please snap and share a photo of how the resource is working for you! I would love to see it in action and use feedback to prepare additional book crafts! (tag @primaryscouts)
Follow my shop to stay current on new items and sale!
Happy learning and crafting!
Alicia | @primaryscouts